Kathleen Porder, MD
Dr. Porder is the Director of the Division of Pediatric Ambulatory Care. She is also an Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and services on their Admissions Committee.
Dr. Porder is the Medial Liaison for the facility’s Patient Centered Medical Home and the Delivery System Reform and Incentive Payment Program (DYSRIP) initiative. She serves as a member of the facility’s IT Steering Committee, Physicians Advisory Council for EPIC Transformation, and Health Information Management Committee working towards our electronic medical record transformation.
Dr. Porder has a special interest in immigrant health, underserved communities, and population health and is the founder of our Travel Medicine Clinic and Lead Poisoning Program.
New York Medical College
- Internship and Residency: Montefiore Hospital/Jacobi Medical Center
- Chief Residency: New York Medical College-Westchester CountyMedical Center
- Fellowship in Ambulatory Pediatrics Fellowship: New York University
- Are there Universal Parenting Concepts among Culturally Diverse Families in an Inner-city Pediatric Clinic? Mimi McEvoy, Connie Lee, Allison O'Neill, Adriana Groisman, Kirsten Roberts-Butelman, Kishwar Dhingra, Kathleen Porder Journal: Journal of Pediatric Health Care - J PEDIATR HEALTH CARE , vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 142-150, 2005
- Upstairs Downstairs: Vertical Integration of a Pediatric Service A. D. Racine, P. F. Belamarich, E. Levine, A. Okun, K. Porder, J. L. Rosenfeld, M. Schechter. Pediatrics , vol. 102, no. 1, pp. 91-97, 1998
- Lack of specificity of chlamydiazyme® for detection of vaginal chlamydial infection in prepubertal girls Kathleen Porder,Nina Sanchez, Patricia M. Roblin, Margaret McHugh, Margaret R. Hammerschlag. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal - PEDIAT INF DIS J , vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 358-360, 1989
- New York State Health Provider Network Coordinator for Newborn Screening
- Vaccines for Children (VFC)-Physician-in-Charge
- Health and Hospitals Corporation-Doctors Council Facility-based Collaboration Council representative