Abigail Nixon, MD
Dr. Nixon is an Attending Physician in the Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Nixon is in charge of the fellowship education curriculum and is actively involved in clinical research in pediatric emergency medicine. Dr. Nixon is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
New York University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Children’s Hospital Boston/Boston Medical Center
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship: Jacobi Medical Center
- Roberts S, Nixon A, Meltzer J, Blumfield E. Evaluation of a Focused Abdominal-Pelvic CT Scan to Detect the Appendix in Children.
- Nixon AF, Cunningham SJ, Cohen HW, Crain EF. The effect of Lactobacillus GG on acute diarrheal illness in the pediatric emergency department. Pediatr Emerg Care 2012 Oct;28(10):1048-51.
- Mendelsohn AL, Dreyer BP, Flynn V, Tomopoulos S, Rovira I, Tineo W,PeBenito C, Torres C, Torres H, Nixon A. Use of Videotaped Interactions During Pediatric Well-Child Care to Promote Child Development: A Randomized, Controlled Trial. Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics. 26(1):34-41, February 2005.