Amy Reichlin, MD
Dr. Reichlin is an Attending in the Division of Neonatology; she is board certified in Neonatology and she is Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Her interests include resident and med student education.
CCNY Sophie Davis
New York Medical College
- Residency: Mt Sinai
- Neonatology fellowship: Mt Sinai
- Reichlin A, Iizuka K, Yokoyama WM. Isolation of murine natural killer cells. Curr Protoc Immunol 2001 May;Chapter 3:Unit 3.22.
- Qin XF, Reichlin A, Luo Y, Roeder RG, Nussenzweig MC. OCA-B integrates B cell antigen receptor-, CD40L- and IL 4-mediated signals for the germinal center pathway of B cell development. EMBO J 1998 Sep 1;17(17):5066-75.
- Casellas R, Nussenzweig A, Reichlin A, et al: Ku80 is required for immunoglobulin isotype switching. EMBO J 1998 Apr 15;17(8):2404-11.
- Reichlin A, Yokoyama WM. Natural killer cell proliferation induced by anti-NK1.1 and IL-2. Immunol Cell Biol 1998 Apr;76(2):143-52.
- Lee SY, Reichlin A, Santana A, et al: TRAF2 is essential for JNK but not NF-kappaB activation and regulates lymphocyte proliferation and survival. Immunity 1997 Nov;7(5):703-13.
- Bot A, Reichlin A, Isobe H, et al: Cellular mechanisms involved in protection and recovery from influenza virus infection in immunodeficient mice. J Virol 1996 Aug;70(8):5668-72.
- Karlhofer FM, Hunziker R, Reichlin A, et al: Host MHC class I molecules modulate in vivo expression of a NK cell receptor. J Immunol 1994 Sep 15;153(6):2407-16.
- American Academy of Pediatrics