Talia Roth, MD
Dr. Roth is an Attending Physician in the Division of Ambulatory Care at North Central Bronx Hospital.
University of Maryland, College Park
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Jacobi Medical Center
- Lakkunarajah S, Stevens T, Roth T, Fijas M, Porder K, Roberts, K. “Too Much of a Good Thing: How Instant Access to Answers Interferes with Residents Learning Vaccines.” 2019 Eastern Society Pediatric Research Annual Conference, Oral Abstract Presentation
- Clark A, Dong N, Roth T, Douglas L. “Factors Associated with Asthma Diagnosis within Five Years of a Bronchiolitis Hospitalization: A Retrospective Cohort Study in A High Asthma Prevalence Population.” Hospital Pediatrics, October 2019.
- Roth T, Clark A, Choi J, Douglas L. “Ibuprofen Use in Children Hospitalized with Pneumonia.”
2016 Pediatric Hospital Medicine Conference, Oral Abstract Presentation
2016 Eastern Society for Pediatric Research Annual Conference, Oral Abstract Presentation
- O'Connor K, Roth T, Skae C, Liewehr S.
“Making needles easier to bear: Parental Perception of child's comfort after interdisciplinary initiative.”
2013 Eastern Society for Pediatric Research Annual Meeting, Abstract Platform Presentation
2013 Pediatric Academic Society Annual Meeting, Poster Presentation