Naomi Cohen, MD
Dr. Cohen did her internship and residency at the Jacobi Medical Center and has now rejoined the department as an attending in the Division of Neonatology. She is an Instructor in Pediatrics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Stern College for Women, Yeshiva University
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Jacobi Medical Center
- Neonatology Fellowship: Cohen Children’s Medical Center at Northwell Health
- Cohen N, Ayyasola K, Ahmed MN, Zaghloul N: Galantamine Ameliorates Hyperoxia Induced Brain Injury in Neonatal Mice. Platform Presentation at Eastern Society for Pediatric Research 2017. Poster Presentation at Pediatric Academic Societies 2017.
- Cohen N, Ayyasola K, Ahmed MN, Zaghloul N: Uncovering the Molecular Mechanism of Action by which Galantamine Reduces Hyperoxia-Induced Brain Injury in Neonatal Mice. Platform Presentation at Eastern Society for Pediatric Research 2018. Poster Presentation at pediatric Academic Societies 2018
- American Academy of Pediatrics.