Pamela M. Diamantis, MD
Dr. Diamantis is an Attending in the Division of Ambulatory Care. In addition, she is a participant in the department’s Family Weight Management Program. Dr. Diamantis is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
New York University
State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Internship and Residency: Children’s Hospital at Downstate and Kings County Hospital
- General Academic Medicine fellowship: Children’s Hospital at Downstate and Kings County Hospital Center
- Purice DE, Groisman-Perelstein AE, Diamantis PM, Belkind U, Pina P, Rubin DH. Which anthropometric measurements are the best predictors of metabolic syndrome in the pediatric population? Presented at the Pediatric Academic Societies Meeting, San Diego, April 27, 2015.
- Groisman-Perelstein A, Diamantis P, Isasi C, Kamensky V, Aebersold K, Suchday S, Wylie-Rosett J: Role of Screening for Behavioral Problems, Eating Disorders and Depression in Family Weight Management. Presented at the Pediatric Academic Societies Meeting, Washington, DC, May 6, 2013.
- Roberts KL, Silver EJ, Diamantis PM, Groisman AE: Serum Triglyceride Level Improvement in an Open Access Family Weight Management Program (FWMP) for Inner City Youth. Presented at the Pediatric Academic Societies Meeting, Boston, April 28, 2012.
- Wright ND, Groisman-Perelstein AE, Wylie-Rosett J, Vernon N, Diamantis PM, Isasi CR. A lifestyle assessment and intervention tool for pediatric weight management: the HABITS questionnaire. J Hum Nutr Diet 2011 Feb;24(1):96-100.
- Wylie-Rosett J, Isasi C, Groisman-Perelstein A, Bass J, Diamantis P, et al: Get Healthy Game--promoting a more healthful lifestyle in overweight children. J Nutr Educ Behav 2010 May-Jun;42(3):210-2.
- Merchant TE, Minsky BD, Lauwers GY, Diamantis PM, et al: Esophageal cancer phospholipids correlated with histopathologic findings: a 31P NMR study. NMR Biomed 1999;12:184-8.
- Merchant TE, Diamantis PM, Lauwers G, et al: Characterization of malignant colon tumors with 31P nuclear magnetic resonance phospholipid and phosphatic metabolite profiles. Cancer 1995;76:1715-23.
- Merchant TE, van der Ven LT, Minsky BD, Diamantis PM, et al: 31P NMR phospholipid characterization of intracranial tumors. Brain Res 1994;649(1-2):1-6.
- Conlon BA, McGinn AP, Lounsbury DW, Diamantis PM, Groisman-Perelstein AE, Wylie-Rosett J, Isasi CR. The role of parenting practices in the home environment among underserved youth. Child Obes. 2015 Aug;11(4):394-405.