Harold Goldman, MD
Dr. Goldman is the Director of the Division of Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Goldman has been an integral part of the Pediatric Radiology department at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine for the past 50 years. He has authored over 40 publications in his career and continues to contribute to resident education during daily radiology rounds. Dr. Goldman is board certified in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology and is a full Professor of Pediatrics and Radiology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Hahnemann Medical College
- Internship: Philadelphia General Hospital
- Radiology Residency: Cornell – New York Hospital
- Pediatric Radiology Fellowship: Columbia Presbyterian (Babies Hospital)
- Fellowship in Pulmonary Physiology: Columbia Presbyterian Cardio-Respiratory Lab
- Blumfield E, Zember J, Guelfguat M, Blumfield A, Goldman H. Evaluation of an initiative to reduce radiation exposure from CT to children in a non-pediatric-focused facility. Emerg Radiol. 2015 Dec;22(6):631-41. doi: 10.1007/s10140-015-1335-4. PubMed PMID: 26263878.
- Blumberg SM, Kunkov S, Crain EF, Goldman HS. The predictive value of a normal radiographic anterior fat pad sign following elbow trauma in children. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2011 Jul;27(7):596-600. doi: 10.1097/PEC.0b013e318222553b. PubMed PMID: 21712751.
- Nayak GK, Levin TL, Kurian J, Kohli A, Borenstein SH, Goldman HS. Bedside upper gastrointestinal series in critically ill low birth weight infants. Pediatr Radiol. 2014 Oct;44(10):1252-7. doi: 10.1007/s00247-014-2993-1. PubMed PMID:24805204.
- Wozniak LJ, Hussain SA, Goldman H, Hand IL. The cardiothoracic ratio in AGA and SGA very low birth weight newborn infants. J Perinatol. 2006 Dec;26(12):769-71. PubMed PMID: 17024141.
- Acosta R, Crain EF, Goldman HS. CT can reduce hospitalization for observation in children with suspected appendicitis. Pediatr Radiol. 2005 May;35(5):495-500. PubMed PMID: 15633057.
- Tsai SL, Crain EF, Silver EJ, Goldman HS. What can we learn from chest
radiographs in hypoxemic asthmatics? Pediatr Radiol. 2002 Jul;32(7):498-504.
PubMed PMID: 12107583.
- Kevill K, Wong AM, Goldman HS, Gershel JC. Is a complete trauma series indicated for all pediatric trauma victims? Pediatr Emerg Care. 2002 Apr;18(2):75-7. PubMed PMID: 11973495.
Professional Society Membership:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Society for Pediatric Radiology
- Associated of University Radiologists
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Thoracic Radiology
- New York Roentgen Society
- American Ray Society