Anthony Palomba, MD
Dr. Palomba is the Director of the Division of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Palomba serves on both the Clinical Equipment and Cardiac Arrest Committees at Jacobi. Dr. Palomba is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and he is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
SUNY Upstate Medical Center
- Internship, Residency, and Chief Residency: Montefiore Medical Center
- Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship: Children’s National Medical Center
- Palomba AL: Shock, in Friedman SB, Fisher M, Schonberg SK, Alderman (eds): Comprehensive Adolescent Health Care (2nd ed), St. Louis, 1998, pp 676-9.
- Conway EE Jr, Walsh CA, Palomba AL: Supraventricular tachycardia following the administration of phenylpropanolamine in an infant. Pediatr Emerg Care 1989;5:173-4.
- Bye MR, Palomba A, Bernstein L, Shah K: Clinical Candida supraglottitis in an infant with AIDS-related complex. Pediatr Pulmonol 1987;3:280-1.