Eliza Myers, MD
Dr. Myers is an Attending in the Division of Neonatology; she is board certified in Neonatology and she is Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Her interests include resident and med student education.
University of Rochester
- Residency: University of Rochester
- Neonatology Fellowship: Yale
- Lubsen J, Vohr B, Myers E, Hampson M, Lacadie C, Schneider KC, Katz KH, Constable RT, nt LR. Microstructural and functional connectivity in the developing preterm brain. Semin Perinatol. 2011 Feb;35(1):34-43.
- Myers E, Hampson M, Vohr B, et al: Functional connectivity to a right hemisphere language center in prematurely born adolescents. Neuroimage. 2010 Jul 15;51(4):1445-52.
- American Academy of Pediatrics