C. Anthoney Lim, MD
Dr. Lim is an Attending Physician in the Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lim is the Assistant Director of Pediatric Emergency Ultrasound and helps to coordinate the educational and credentialing program for the Pediatric Emergency Medicine Division and the Adult Emergency Medicine Residency. Dr. Lim is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
The College of William and Mary
Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Residency: Children's Hospital At Montefiore, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Fellowship: Jacobi Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Al Shetawi, A., Lim, C.A., Singh, Y., et al. (2016). Pediatric Maxillofacial Trauma: A Review of 156 Patients. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 74(7), 1420e1-4.
- Herb, B., Meltzer, J., and Lim, C.A. (2016). Dysphagia in a Teenager with Neck Trauma. Clinical Pediatrics, in press.
- Singh, Y., Portnoff, J., Lim, C.A., Al Shetawi, H., and Blumberg, S. (2014) Retrospective Review of Pediatric Craniomaxillofacial Fractures (abstract). OOOO, 117(4): e298.
- Duchicela S, Lim C.A. Pediatric nerve blocks: an evidence-based approach. Pediatr Emerg Med Pract. 2013 Oct;10(10):1-19.
- Lim C.A., Kaufman BJ, O'Connor J Jr, Cunningham SJ. Accuracy of weight estimates in pediatric patients by prehospital Emergency Medical Services personnel. Am J Emerg Med. 2013 Jul;31(7):1108-12.
- Lim C.A., Cunningham SJ. Baclofen withdrawal syndrome presenting as irritability in a developmentally delayed child. West J Emerg Med 2012;13(4):373-375.