Meital Barzideh, MD
Associate Director, Residency Training Program
Dr. Barzideh is the Associate Pediatric Residency Program Director. She is also the collaborating physician for the Pediatric Ambulatory Surgery program. Dr. Barzideh is a member of the department’s Education Committee and an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
New York University
Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University/NY State Program
- Cohen Children's Medical Center
- Jacobi Medical Center
- Barzideh M. Neonatal hyperbilirubinemia. In: Rauch D, Gershel JC (eds.). Caring for the Hospitalized Child: A Handbook of Inpatient Pediatrics (2nd ed). Elk Grove, IL: American Academy of Pediatrics; expected 2017.
- Barzideh M, Gershel JC, Rivlin K: The Pediatric Prenatal Visit (PPV): A Health Impact Assessment (HIA). Presented at the Pediatric Academic Societies Meeting, Vancouver BC, May 6, 2014
- Greemberg R, Capua T, Barzideh M, Sood S, Appelbaum H. Vulvar necrosis associated with Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a neonate. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2011 Apr;24(2):e 56-57.
- Barzideh M. Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemia. In: Gershel JC, Rauch DA, eds. Caring for the Hospitalized Child. 2nd ed. Elk Grove, IL: American Academy of Pediatrics; expected 2016
- Title: The Advantages of Implementing a Pediatric Prenatal Visit.
- PI: Meital Barzideh; Co-PI: Donald Philibert and Bethsabee Sabbah
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Sephardic American Medical Society